Monday, March 22, 2010

Aden + Anais Sleep Bag or Swaddle Giveaway (CLOSED)


Aden + Anais have been so generous to sponsor a Review and Giveaway!  Aden + Anais have the cutest Sleep Bags and Swaddles, all of their products are made with muslin cloth.  Muslin is the same fabric mothers used to swaddle their babies even way back in 4000 BC. 

From the Aden + Anais site: "The lightweight muslin also permits air to circulate around the baby's body, while still providing comfort and warmth without the worry that the baby may overheat in moderate weather. Cotton muslin is also a workhorse fabric, in that wraps woven from this natural fiber stands up to repeated washings only becoming softer -- and better -- with age."
Swaddleing not only helps prevent SIDs, but also helps baby to sleep more peacefully by preventing spontaneous movements.  Sleep Bags are a safe alternative to loose blankets to keep baby warm at night. 

You  can read more about my experience with the Cozy Sleep Bag in my Review.





Win an Aden + Anais Sleep Bag or Swaddle:


Only the Mandatory Entry is required to enter this giveaway, all of the other tasks are to earn EXTRA entries. I am giving the extra entries to show appreciation for giving support to Aden + Anais and Jessica Loves to Save Money (me).

The winner will be selected through random.org on April 5th, at 11:59 PM. When I have selected a winner (closed) will appear in the title of this post. The winner will be notified via e-mail and has 48 hours to respond.

Mandatory for Entry: Comment AND Write in the answer box: At least one thing a parents can do to prevent SIDs. 
Extra Entries:

Follow my Blog publicly



Become an e-mail Subscriber (must be active to get an entry)



Do a Facebook Status Update about this Giveaway

Tweet This (I will give you 1 entry every day for tweeting, make sure you leave your google name on the form and comment for every ADDITIONAL retweet):

RT Giveaway @adenandanais and @MoneySavingJess Win an Aden + Anais Sleep Bag or Swaddle. Ends 4/5  http://goo.gl/fb/IwXI

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't submit my entry. :(

MommyJessica said...

Thank you! I fixed it!

Mel said...

I don't think it's working still....

MommyJessica said...

I just tested it and it seems to be working.

MommyJessica said...

Mel, if you are the same "Mel" that answered "Back to Sleep!" than your entry was submited. So the form is working. and I am so excited that 12 people have already entere this giveaway!

MommyJessica said...

Some Reponses to What can a parent do to help reduce the risk of SIDs?

Amber:Turn on the fan.

Mel: Back to Sleep

mcmaestas:Keep soft objects like pillows and stuffed animals out of the baby's crib.

cloutierjn: Put baby to sleep on their back!

Susie Q: put a fan in baby's room

Travis: put baby to sleep on her/his back

theOlsons: Back to Sleep

jill: Put baby to sleep on their back

Thefrickle:I consider it very important to have anything in the crib washed with gentle natural detergents, I never ever wash the crib, toys, or bedding with bleach, ammonia, or any other chemical soap. The fumes linger for a long time after and babies systems cannot handle the. I also absolutly love wearable blankets, They keep baby warm, comfy and safe.

Frasca: Swaddle baby and sleep on back

mrluckybones: Put your baby on his/her back to sleep!

Melanie said...

Keep loose items (blankets, toys, etc) out of the crib)

m.christenson (at) gmail.com

Mungee's Ma said...

Put your baby to sleep on their back.

Nicole H. said...

One thing a parent can do to prevent SIDS is to give the baby a pacifier while sleeping. I hear wonderful things about Aden + Anais and I would love to try their products!
thehsu@hotmail.com

Alison said...

Ensure that baby is in a well-ventilated room.

Tabathia B said...

put baby to sleep on back

disneyfanheather said...

Put the baby on his or her back to sleep. Also, remove all the extras (fluffy pillows, extras blankets, stuffed animals, etc.) from the baby's sleep area.

lace said...

put babies to sleep on their backs

Related Posts with Thumbnails